Reiki is a Japanese healing technique that harnesses the power of universal life force energy to promote balance. It was established by Dr. Mikao Usui in the 1920s. I was initiated by Amy Ernez of the Sugi Way of Living in 2015 and cannot speak more highly of all their offerings.
Treatments can be done in various ways:
- In-person Treatment: A full-body hands-on treatment. These are fully clothed at my home studio in Walnut Creek or garden space. Other locations are available upon request.
- Distance Treatment: a full-body treatment done remotely. We connect before and after the treatment.
- Situational Treatments for a variety of topics in the past, present and future, can include:
- Business (I use this often)
- Health Emergencies
- My photography sessions
We will schedule an appointment to explore our topic together.
How do I use Reiki?
- Physical healing for myself and others
- With animals, plants, and other living beings
- As part of my spiritual practice
- In business
- Creatively (as I do with all my collected tools)
- As a compliment to western medicine
- A compliment to other modalities (Card Readings, Crystals, Bath Soaks, Etc.)
- As my very favorite tool in my toolkit
Reiki is not:
- A miracle cure
- A religion
- A massage
My newsletters are a great place to hear about how I use Reiki in more detail. I would love to see you there.